Thursday, January 15, 2015

Kiss Me.... Mint

The owners of KISSmeMINT and I go WAAYYY back. I'm pretty sure I've known Chans and Cheech for... forever. It's fine. Anyways, when they decided to start an online boutique, I pee'd my pants a little. Not because I have poor bladder control, but because I have always LOOVVEED their style and knew I could count on them to bring in quality products at an affordable price.

KISSmeMINT has been an online only boutique for a little over a year now, but I have some absolutely INCREDIBLE news. Wait for it.

Wait for it.

Wait for it.

KISSmeMINT is having...







A WAREHOUSE SALE THIS SATURDAY!



I know you've all seen their boutique on some of the discount/daily deal sites such as Sassy Steals, Jane.com and GroopDealz. The hot blonde in all the pictures with absolutely incredible taste in style, yep that's them! (PS, check out her lashes, she's probably one of my best lash clients EVA!!)



If you're like me, you usually don't plan out your Saturday because, well, lets be honest, the week kicked my hiney and I don't want to have to be obligated to be somewhere at a certain time. But, trust me, you will definitely want to go.

Their sale is located in the BRAND NEW WAREHOUSE in South Ogden, Utah! WOOT WOOT! Finally, a warehouse sale that isn't clear in the heck down in 'Utah County'. (I swear half the time I spend more money in gas than I would have to just bought the items on 'sale' online, no offense to Utah County, you're just FOREVER away.)  They've been doing a giveaway all week and the first 50 customers get some awesome loot! You don't want to miss out on this one.


Starts at 1pm (that way you can get all of your leisure activities out of the way in the am)
Bring your girlfriends, moms, sisters, aunts, nieces, besties, who cares, just make sure you come.

I'll be there along with some of my gals from Individual Rivalry - if you haven't checked out their blog your missing out on some high quality girl power.


Oh, and did I mention there will be snacks?

XOXO

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment