Friday, November 8, 2013

Tis the Season- Giving Back

I absolutely love the holidays. Something about Thanksgiving and Christmas gives me the chills. Every year, Tyson and I try to do something to give back during this time- either to a community, or a family. This year, I decided to incorporate the business as well. The holiday rush is beginning- stores are crowded, Christmas Trees grace the aisles. Two things always happen- One- we forget to take time for ourselves- two- we forget to give to those that don't have anything.

So this year, if you bring in a bag of canned food, you will receive 30% off your service. The canned food will be donated to a family or shelter that is in need. This is the perfect time to try the lash extensions you've always wanted, or to get a facial to relax from the holiday stress. I love the holiday season so please spread the word- no one deserves to go hungry during the holidays.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment