Sunday, November 24, 2013

Norwex- Cleaning Paste

Tyson and I were lucky enough to get new appliances for our kitchen. In the process of switching them out, we noticed some nasty, gluey, gunky, sticky something. Tyson scrubbed it but was unsuccessful. So, I busted out my cleaning paste. Why not give it a try. So, I applied it to my Norwex Enviro-cloth and started scrubbing. HOLY CRAP. It came off. I'm still in shock- it's so hard to believe it works on everything but it seriously does. I took pictures to prove it. So if anyone is ever interested in trying out Norwex, click here and take a look at some of the great cleaning supplies.


This is the before- so gross. Ty tried to scrub it off before but it wouldn't even budge. 


2 minutes and a little cleaning paste did the trick! I am in love with it!

Happy Cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment