Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Norwex- easy, environmentally safe cleaning

Let's be honest. No one likes to clean. 3 years ago, my sister approached me with two cloths and promised me it would clean my mom's entire house. All 6400 square feet of it. Ha. Yeah right. So, I took the challenge. She and I went to town- including the outside windows that were filled with dirt from when the house was originally built. Needless to say, I was hooked. The cloths were Norwex cloths.

Norwex? Yes, a completely chemical free product that can clean your entire house, cutting your cleaning time in half and making it safe for your children. I, along with my entire family, sincerely love Norwex products. I have a ton of nieces and nephews and safe cleaning is always a concern. One of my nephews likes to lick the glass after I have cleaned it- just to make another mess. However, I feel completely safe with him doing so because he is not picking up any left-over chemicals from the cleaning supplies.

We live in a world where we need to do our part to become chemical free, and eco-friendly. Norwex is a company that is doing their part, eliminating the need for harmful cleaners and chemicals in order to disinfect and thoroughly clean your home. Personally, I have found more success using this product rather than any other cleaning product because it just does a great job.

So, let's talk about a few of the products. There are two products that you can clean 98% of your house with- the enviro-cloth and window-cloth. The enviro-cloth is made of a special microfiber that picks up dirt, clinging to it until it is rinsed under hot water where it is released into the sink and down the drain. It also has silver in it. Ever heard of the expression- Born with a silver spoon in your mouth? The reason being is silver is a natural disinfecting agent. Since the enviro-cloth has silver in it, you are able to take a raw chicken, rub it all over the counter, then wipe it away with the cloth and along with it goes the germs like e-coli and salmonella.

The enviro-cloth can also be partnered with the window cloth. For example, I can clean all windows in my home, mirrors, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances with the two cloths. The window cloth acts like your paper-towel. It leaves no streaks on your windows, I can even smooth butter on the window and use the cloths, and it wipes it right up, no streaking.

Now, here's the secret ingredient- water. Amazing right? Want to learn more? Send me an email- I would love to help spread the word about this amazing product. Want to tell your friends? Host a party. I will come and clean your house, plus you will get hooked up with amazing hostess specials!

I want to get the word out of this amazing product. Of coarse they have several other products I love, but I just wanted to give you a taste.

Let's be environmentally friendly and leave our children a better place to live in!

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment