Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Individual Rivalry

Hey all!

It's been a while since a post has gone up, but that's because I've been crazy busy with appointments! I've had a lot of questions with Eyelash Extensions and wasn't quite sure what the best way to answer some of those questions was... Enter Individual Rivalry.

Individual Rivalry is one incredible blog, featuring two young moms that are focused on bringing women together, instead of focusing on competing with each other. They find anything and everything to help women out! It's so inspiring I can't contain my excitement about this great opportunity to work with them.

Anyways, we made a video about do's and don'ts of lash extensions. You can find that video here. If you have any other questions or comments, send them my way! I would love to address your concerns about lash extensions!

PS Make sure you are following Individual Rivalry on their blog and Instagram! They're one amazing team!

Follow Individual Rivalry HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment