Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Vacation prep time! 2.5 months and counting.

Last year, when Tyson was in the dog house, he booked us a cruise for this coming year! I was so excited, but as it draws closer, I take a look in the mirror and realize the high school cheerleaders body has changed dramatically and now I have more cottage cheese in my legs than in a lasagna. Besides that, I have a muffin top and a flabby bum. So, two and a half months before we go on our trip, I have decided to change my eating habits and drag myself to the gym. Now, I definitely won't be a bikini model at the end of this journey, but I will hopefully motivate myself enough to look OK in that bikini while cruisin in the southern caribbean. My husband is gone a lot considering his job- he schedules hunts for Wild Country Outfitters, and also takes care of their website, maintains a relationship with clients, takes care of state hunters and does anything and everything else to help the company stay above water. So, I am doing this with 50% of his help and figured if I blogged about it, maybe it would make me do it.

Today, I woke up, and decided to do a few things at home. My legs are my primary concern. So, I decided to stick with squats and threw in some side planks to mix it up.


Each exercise I performed 3 x 12 reps


Squats 



One legged squats



Side planks


Now if only I could give up the sugar! 

No comments:

Post a Comment